Sunday, August 16, 2009

Couldn't Think Up A Name- For Post or Blog

As you can see I have changed my picture to a much more recent *cough*NOT*cough* photo and changed my template. You could say it signifies my start of a new life here in Washington. You could say that, but you'd be wrong. I just got tired of the black. I wanted to change the name too, but I couldn't think of anything clever enough. You might see a change soon anyway. Since the 2 comments I got (1 via email) didn't have any instruction or suggestion about what to put in my post, I'm lost as for what to say. Miles has become my best friend, and Chase's and Dunn's as well, which is sad. Last time in Washington I tried to be friends with Dunn's friends, but apparently now its the other way 'round. I've spent my free time either hanging out with Miles & Chase & Dunn out of the house (very often), biking, rotting my brain one way or another, reading (I'm proud to say I've read more books than all of my siblings combined this Summer), or some combination of them. That's about all I'm gonna say right now, so goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    That's quite an impressive resume.
    I like your blog name;
    But if you need blog templates,
    Go to pyzam.com. It's pretty kick-bummy.
    Kudos to Miles for being the all-around best friend.
    School started here, and my classes are AMAZING! I love it. But by the second day of school, I had homework in 5 of my classes. But they're all honors and AP, so what else was going to happen?
    Your picture is super cute, and it's been great to hear from you, but it's day 3, and I've got more homework.
    Keep updating!
    Love ya, Kiddo!

    ReplyDelete