Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Urban Adventure

I beleive Chase posted on this on his blog, so I won't steal his thunder. It kinda deserves to be stolen though, as of now it has no punctuation, terrible spelling (There IS a spell check, you know), and left out some very important parts, like the Seattle Art Museum and crazy people who did crazy things to random people. I would also like to mention that I was the one who said the peach was the best peach they'd ever had. At REI I bought a boomerang. I used it this morning, and though I didn't expect it to work, I actually caught one of my throws, which I thought I could never do. It was awesome. So the trip to Seattle went awesomely, and now that Chase, Dunn, and I have ORCA cards, we can do that whenever. The waiter at the Cheesecake Factory was hilarious, and that makes up for the fact that we were tricked into eating there.

If you need explanation on something, you're not going to get it unless you comment.

For Joryn- We were getting hungry and were looking for a place to get a snack so we could eat later. Miles had been obsessing about the Cheesecake Factory all day, and so we decided to try and get a slice of cheesecake. We walked into the restaurant expecting to order a slice of cheesecake from their counter, rather than sitting down and eating lunch there. When we got in through the revolving door we were looking around in awe at the decor and listening to the music when, within 2 second of being in, the lady asked us 'Table for four?'. Dunn didn't know what to say but 'Uh, yes?'.

1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting to ask about the whole 'tricked into eating there' thing?

    ReplyDelete