Friday, August 14, 2009

Seriously, I suck at this blogging thing.

OMGosh I suck at this. It's difficult to over everything in one post, so I guess I just haven't been posting at all. Sorry people. As I said, it would be next to impossible to cover everything in one go. So I won't. When/if you comment on this (I wouldn't blame you for not, I don't deserve them after that 1 month pause.) say what aspect of my life here you will like to know about, and I will do my best to get them on here SOON (2 days-1wk), as opposed to LATER (2wks-never).

P.S. Possible Topic- Scout Camp

P.P.S. I do not have access to Dad's laptop for pics of my trip, so if you really want to know, I believe the Facebookers of my family have posted pictures and stories and stuff about it.

2 comments:

  1. You're much better at blogging than your mother is. And you can tell her I said so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach, you are a much better blogger than I am. My blog thinks I still have only 4 children and live in Belgium! Someday I will be cool like you and keep everyone up to date on our on-goings. Keep the posts coming. The vids of you wrestling on your mom's site are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete