Monday, December 15, 2008

Grandparents

So today, I was wondering how it was that my active grandma is married to my sweet giving grandpa, and my active grandpa is married to my sweet giving grandma. Isn't that odd? Well, maybe opposites attract. So now I'm wondering if it's like that with every pair... which will Mom be? And Dad?

P.S. Thats sweet giving, because they give sweets, not sweet and giving, because all my grandparents are sweet
P.P.S. Thats active as in physically active, not active in the Church. All of my Grandparents are LDS

4 comments:

  1. Huh. That's a really good question. They're both really giving and really active. Maybe some people are puzzle pieces and some are magnets. I don't know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zach!
    It's your mom's friend from way back when......I only know one set of your Grandparents and I love em'! I remember when your mom and I were kids at Halloween your Grandparents would let them eat all the candy they wanted that night and then they "threw it away" BUT he hear your Grandma kept her own private stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ZACH! Finally got my goggle password re-set so I can comment on EVERYONE'S blog now! What I want to know is - why can't I be sweet AND active! (Guess I won't need to bring those new Christmas Haribo gummies to CO. with me after all! HA just - kidding!) Can't wait to see what good skiers you guys have become! See you on the slopes! LOve, GW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post scripts lol. I heard you were pretty sick- I hope you get better! Kind of a nasty thing to have happen at break- but at least it's the beginning, so you have the rest of break to enjoy. And I know that you have plenty of books to entertain you =). Get well soon!

    <3 Joryn

    ReplyDelete