Monday, December 22, 2008

Sick

So yesterday, I awoke at 2:50 in the morning, went to my bathroom, and relieved myself the burden of last night's meal. Though my mouth. Between pukes, I looked and saw Dunn getting out of his bed and heading towards the hall. I though he was going to go tell mom, so when I was finished I followed him, and saw him puking over another toilet. What a coincidence. So I spent the rest of the night sleeping 30min-1hr intervals and puking between them. The day stunk, with puking ruling out church for the day. Fortunately I am feeling much better, and will probably be whole upon Christmas Eve, when the Rackham cousins are coming over.

2 comments:

  1. No fun to be sick so close to Christmas! We're all sick at our house too. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaw! Zach! I'm so sorry! If it makes feel better, I spent one Christmas throwing up. CHRISTMAS DAY! I'm so sorry you're sick, though. Throwing up stinks- both figuratively and literally.

    ReplyDelete