Monday, March 2, 2009

Zach Westhoff, the Forward Hater

I don't know if you knew this, but I HATE getting dumb forwards. Having received 100+ of these throughout my emailing life, I finally just typed out  against them and sent out the following message to the kids in my contacts. It may not seem very evil, but I hope it works. And for those of you who believe in those crap forwards, I would be dead and crumpled into a little loveless ball many times over if they were. Here you go.

Okay, I know I'm not the only one out there who HATES getting RETARDED crap forwards about my love life being ruined if I don't pass along a limerick, or crap that says I will die in 2 days if I don't send it. 
For this reason I write this. I know that we will not be able to stop the source, but we can break the chain. By writing your name in one of the numbers, you are pledging to never again pass along any RETARDED forwards. 
I know it may seem ironic, but after having signed your name in, forward it to all the people in your life that send you pointless crap forwards. Don't forget to send it back to the sender so they know what you have done and may hold you accountable for any and all slip-uppances.

Add more numbers if necessary.

Zachary R. Westhoff

1. Zachary R. Westhoff
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

4 comments:

  1. 2. Joryn Boehme~ doing my best not to send you dumb forwards :)
    p.s..... you never know- rumor has it I am an annoying, loveless, unloveable, thrice-****ed, etc., etc. "person"
    lol- love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just a girl's favorite thing to do; I like taking the quizzes and reading them just for fun so I will try not to send you any!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so true! what would have been funny is if you added in a love story gone wrong by forwarding things! lol

    ReplyDelete