Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To Miles, Regarding Chess

I read your comment on "Chess" and must warn you, your plan will fail. If we ever happen to be able to play each other online, I will show you, but if not, I will spare you your pride until I move there, where the casualties of our battles shall be great. Prepare your mind for a stinging defeat, Miles. Strategy is one of my specialities. If you are a good as you think you are (I think I'm good too, however, we may just both, or one of us, be bluffing) then you will be a worthy opponent. But hopefully a vanquished one as well.

If your name is not Miles Robertson, you are not expected to comment on this post, but you may if you wish. You, Miles, are expected to, if not I will consider it as a surrender.

3 comments:

  1. ARRRRRRRR! did that scare you? if so, then your weird! (just kidding) I could beat you in my sleep (and vise versa)! I'm acually NOT bluffing! You are going down, My friend! Down, down, down! Every time loosind a piece going deeper into outer darkness (jk, but you are going down)! My grampa's preddy good, too. He could smash us with a sledge hamer and butter us on his bread, then throw it on the sun, then take the ashes and put them in an octopus to digest! Oh, if you do beat me, not gunna hapen, I could probably beat your dad OR set the chess board faster! What now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let this be a warnin' to y'all commentin'! If your not on my side, I WONT BE HAPPY!!!

    (audiance) OOO! now were scared!

    Hey, how dod that get there?

    ReplyDelete