Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Babysitting

Today Mom and Aunt Laura decided they wanted to go shopping. So they dumped all the Westhoff kids and the only Rackham not at school over here at Grandpa and Grandma's, and left me in charge. Things have been going fine. So far I think the only quarrel they could have with me is that no one has eaten anything healthier than a potato chip. Ah well, you win some you lose some. No ones dead or crying, so that sounds like a win to me. I have to go play Hide-and-Seek with Christian (Youngest Rackham, very soon to be 3), Luke, and Chase now. Duty calls.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Though I don't like babysitting my siblings but cousins and other peoples kids are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so, when r u gonna whip out the fifty cal and blow up the zombies brains to protect them?! you HAVE to post about something that is funny! pleaz! i'm melting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet to play with your family

    ReplyDelete