Sunday, June 7, 2009

Humor

I have had a request from a friend for a post that is funny. Apparently he's 'dying' for it. Sadly, planning out something funny and then posting about it is just not my style. Said friend lives in Washington and has yet to experience what IS my style of humor, which is undescribable. I think he may need some confirmation that I am, indeed, funny (at least sometimes). So if you live in Rolla or Whitefish Bay and think of me as someone who is a funny person, please comment and say so. Feel free to also include your description of my style of humor, if there is one. My standing with my Washingtonian friend depends on it! If none of you do, I might just get depressed. And who does depression hurt? Everyone. My TV said so.

4 comments:

  1. ha! You are funny in so many ways because sometimes you don't mean to be funny but you are hilarious and then just hearing some stories on camp outs with trent cracks me up I don't know why though! You're funny that's all that will probably make sense to other people that are reading this, yes I am talking to whoever is reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so hilariouse. nice try. that was so corny, my knees are hurting! The pain! how horrible of you to do such a thing! AAAA! the TV part hit me hard. I think it broke my knee cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you dont think you are funnt think again! you are hilarous, even though you don't try to be you say some of the stupidest things sometimes. don't listen to everthing your TV says. OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your style of humor is subtle. I like and appreciate it; be nice to My-Best-Friend-Zach, Miles =)

    ReplyDelete