Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lateness

I realize this post is late, and I am sorry for that. We got to DuPont on Friday night, and it's pretty nice. Smaller than Rolla, I'm afraid, though. More details later. I'm going to catch you guys up on my trip with pictures later, but I can't now, as I'm posting from Miles' house. He is now officially not just a cyberfriend. We went to church on Sunday, and the ward was nice. The only bad things was that there were only 2 other deacons, and though there were 5 girls in my Sunday school class, NONE of them were pretty! It was a disaster.

2 comments:

  1. NO PRETTY GIRLS AT ALL?? Well, that just sucks, my friend.
    I went to church in California, and there were about 5 other girls in my class, and 4 guys (two of them were deacons). But I don't know if they were attractive or not- the teacher was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! My new warrd theres only 7 (active) yw(including me) and like 3 deacons....except for 2 of them are pretty cute....but one is really immature...so I guess that makes 1 decent deacon...*sighs*....I miss our big youth group.

    ReplyDelete