Monday, June 1, 2009

*Sigh*

I get it, I get it, you're all mad. I know I said I would post but when I got around to it they packed my computers, then I came to Wisconsin where I've been doing fun things with cousins and never got around to posting. I haven't responded to any emails either, so you individuals who email me can sleep soundly tonight knowing that I didn't just randomly decide to start hating you. I'll try to respond to emails from now on, but if you've sent one and it hasn't been responded to for a long time, sorry. I did read it though, just not respond. Sorry folks of Rolla (and 1 of Washington). I know you're life must have been horrible (jk) without knowings the current going-ons, but I've been distracted. We got up here the Saturday after school ended in Rolla (May 19), hund out with our cousins until the next Friday, where Dad left to do 'outproccessing' and took Dunn with him because he had a High Adventure campout. The rest of us will be heading back this Saturday morning. For all you Rolla folks, we will be back at Church on June 7. I'm posting this from my Grandparent's, who moved up to Wisconsin from Utah recently, computer. It's a big screen Mac. Pretty sweet. But so anyway, the Big South-Western Westhoff Adventure to Washington doesn't start until we leave Rolla for Texas, when that will be I don't know. I'm not going to post the specifics of what fun I've been having with my cousins. If you really want to know and you live in Rolla, ask on June 7th. If you want to know and you don't live in Rolla, you're probably gonna have to live with it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I sent you an email!!!!! Yeah, I kind of figured your computer was packed away and stuff like that so never really thought you hated me. You got 5 days before I see you again...for the last time though :( I'll live with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just got back from 6th grade camp! it's a 5 day over-nighter at island lake! you missed out by not moving earlier. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes life has been terrible with out you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, personally, have missed you TONS! I'm glad to know that I've not been the subject of a random hate spree. It sucks to just wake up one day and be hated ;)

    ReplyDelete