Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The GSWWFV

The Great South-Western Westhoff Family Vacation (GSWWFV for short) begins! Tommorrow! Today was my last full day in Missouri... likely, EVER *sheds tear*. We begin driving for Texas tommorrow. Some stops on the GSWWFV are Karlsbad Caverns, Schlitterbahn, the very well known Parkers' house, the equally well known Mangums' house, Las Vegas, Disneyland, Seaworld, the Judd and Debbie Rackham's house, the Grand Canyon, and the Great Sequoia Redwoods. Sounds fun, huh? Seems rather roundabout for a drive to Washington, but time flies when you're having fun. Unfortunately driving isn't fun. Everything I mentioned should be though.

The GSWWFV-
We're not driving to Washington.
We're vacationing there!

3 comments:

  1. Zach, I'm so glad you post updates on your blog so I know what's going on with your family. I sure don't get much information from your mom's blog. :) Please tell her hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that was just... wow. i mean, wow. that's... wow. that's was just the most longest and most lengthy list of "vacation" spots. wow. so your... wow. that's... wow. that's just the most times I have used the folowing word: ... wow.

    ReplyDelete